Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 July 2015


A Screenshot Of Digital India

PROLOGUE:

Last week, I was at a college for some work. I went to the college cafeteria to buy a cup of coffee where I spotted a group of students sitting around a circular table having a very lively confabulation. Though I couldn’t hear much of it clearly but it seemed like they were all coming up with ideas related to something as I heard someone say ‘ I think we should do it this way’ and then another one say ‘ How about this way?’. I was highly intrigued to learn the focal point of the discussion going on. I took my cup of coffee and walked a little closer. The table was all messed up with chart papers, pictures and colours.

They saw me looking at the table. One of them was smart enough to catch my curious look and immediately responded “We are making a poster.”

“A poster on what?” I asked.

A sweet voice replied “ We have chosen the theme ‘Digital India’.”

“Mind! If I join in?” I asked wondering if they would allow an outsider’s intrusion.

“Sure! If you could offer some help. We haven’t been able to decide anything as yet.” one of them replied.

They quickly arranged me a seat and I came up with this “ Since everyone of you seems to have some picture of how Digital India ought to be, in your mind, why not take a conclusive screenshot of your imagination and then try to put it on this chart paper.”

One of them quickly drew a mobile screen and titled the poster ‘ A Screenshot Of Digital India’ and exclaimed “Woah! Now we have a start.”

“Before we put on anything furthur, let’s discuss about it. That way we’ll be able to streamline our ideas in a better way.” I said.

Hence, the discussion began and here it is how it went.

(to be contd..)


No comments:

Post a Comment